So… I reached benchmark 1 last week, so I began with other cardio already. That being said, I need to tweak my goals for this week. I also have to consider that I’m at my family’s house all week and they do not have my gym nearby. I am limited to what they have here. So….
- Use the elliptical for a total of 60 minutes
- Run for a total of 40 minutes
- Increase number of reps on right leg by two reps/set on all exercises
- Be able to straighten leg completely and walk normally without pain
- Complete 60 pushups (cumulatively)
- Complete 15 minutes of holding derby position (cumulatively)
- Complete 10 minutes of Bosu work (cumulatively)
- Complete a Skid Ho “Derby Calisthenics” workout 3 times
- Cardio should be done 5 days, strength should be done 3 days
So far here is what I have done:
- Logged 50 minutes on the elliptical over 2 days
- Ran 25 minutes today
- Can straighten leg almost completely without assistance
- Completed 40 pushups
- Completed 5 minutes of derby position
- Completed 5 minutes of Bosu work
- Have done 2 Skid Ho Calisthenics workouts
- Have done cardio 3 times, strength 2 times.
- Can leg press 50 pound with only my right leg
- Began lateral motion today with light trials of shuffles, karaoke and replication of skating motion.
My nutrition has been approximately this:
- One Formula 1 shake for a meal & one for recovery
- One Beverage Mix per day
- One Herbalife Protein bar
- A minimum of 120 ounces of water
- Herbalife multivitamin, Cell Activator and Thermo-bond
- One Herbalife 24 Hydrate
- Herbalife Niteworks & Restore before bed
- A minimum of 110g of protein throughout the day
I’m excited that my progress is much greater than I expected at this stage in the game! I am excited to start up a Fit Club and begin teaching others again. I’m also excited to help other athletes conquer their own injury with strength and nutrition.